Coming Soon…

The Candy Crush Saga is back and even better than ever before! Airing live on CBS Candy Crush will now become its own game show. There isn’t a premiere date set currently and a host hasn’t been announced yet either. However the executive produce and creator for the show is Matt Kunitz. The game show will consist of physical movement with the use of advance technology. The teams will have two in each and they will play on interactive game boards. For those of you who have been playing Candy Crush since its 2012 release date, now is your chance to find out how you can be on the show.

Not only is Candy Crush Saga taking over TV, “That’s So Raven” is returning to Disney Channel with a new spin off starring Raven-Symoné. The spin off currently doesn’t have a title, however the show is based on the main character Raven Baxter. This upcoming sitcom will show Raven as a mother of two. The unique part about the show returning is that some of the original cast will make an appearance and according to Disney one of the characters playing Ravens kids will inherit psychic abilities from her. This will be a walk down memory lane for many of the Disney lovers who would come home in the afternoon or even in the evenings to tune into the show.

“Resident Evil: The Final Chapter” is coming sooner than you think for all you thriller action lovers that have been waiting. The movie will be released on Jan. 27, 2017 with only 2 trailers out. This is a film you do not want to miss, the director of the film Paul W.S. Anderson he reveals that the audience will finally get the answers they’ve been waiting for about the main character Alice. Everything about her will be revealed in this film and of course her kicking a few butts with her fast reacting abilities. This movie will be allowing the audience to have their questions answered in this last a final film. If you want to refresh your memory regarding “Resident Evil,” check out the some current films on Netflix and or Hulu.

If you haven’t found a hilarious new family to watch on TV you probably should tune into “Chrisley Knows Best” on USA Network. The show follows Todd Chrisley (a self-made millionaire) and his family on their daily lives as Todd tries to direct his wild young adult children in the right path with life. This show can’t be compared to any other reality show simply because its all organic. Each episode has a lesson from each problem encountered whether it’s with his children, wife, or even his mom. The show brings a lot of family value and is extremely relatable to the audience watching regardless of the audience’s financial background. This is because almost everyone has or knows someone who raises kids, as it teaching kids responsibility, not allowing their family to disobey the house rules, and deals with common family drama.