Uplifting magazine seeks to change current tabloid culture

In the midst of a generation that is infatuated with ludicrous celebrity news coverage and drools over the seediest gossip, Darling Magazine, a pioneering force, has emerged with a wholehearted and intentional effort to destroy the current toxic tabloid culture and promote positive and uplifting discussions.

With a focus on simplicity, nature, friendship, family, creativity and authenticity, Darling Magazine is seeking to show the world that sincere value is found in the powerful and personal experiences that we experience in our OWN lives, not the ones we (religiously) follow on social media.

With an altogether refreshing and invigorating message, Darling, read cover to cover, undoubtedly leaves each reader with a feeling of confidence, curiosity, security and hope. To flip through pages that aren’t saturated with overly edited photographs, sleazy chatter, and notions of unrealistic lifestyles gives any 21st century girl something that she has, likely, never encountered before.

Specifically, for women, this magazine fosters kindness toward one another, promotes self-love and inward peace, and inspires lifestyles full of graciousness, adventure, purpose, worth and intentionality. Compiled by wonderfully ordinary people about wonderfully ordinary things, Darling shifts our focus from vanity and materialism to the potential that can be discovered in the normalcy of daily life.

Darling is the force that this generation is so desperate for, a catalyst that inspires women to notice the overwhelming significance, value and uniqueness that exists in that which seems monotonous, dull and plain, especially when compared to a celebrity’s life.

A magazine committed to reinventing the modern woman by way of genuine conversation and honest reflection, Darling gives insight into their mission by explaining what really makes them different from other magazines.

To name a few, Darling…

“Offers tangible, deep advice on painful issues facing women such as depression, anxiety, and eating disorders.”

“Believes in bringing back etiquette, character and integrity, also focusing on increasing self-worth through living in more respect of your soul and body.”

“Features clothing and products within price range of the average income, not celebrity income. Encourages saving and living within your budget.”

“Features celebrities only in a positive light and never exploits their negative behavior.”

Recently, Darling’s influence and presence has skyrocketed as their recent #realnotretouched movement flooded the internet, prompting women all around the globe to take honest, unedited photos of themselves to share on social media- an intentional and straightforward rejection of the current obsession with editing and filtering and a valuable and beautiful expression of poise, self-assurance, transparency and vulnerability.

Darling beautifies and rejoices over womanhood as it should be, and shows everyday women how to live extraordinary lives through simple, intentional and meaningful life choices. Avoiding gossip, slander, drama and pretentiousness, Darling introduces our generation to an entirely new perspective that encourages gracious eyes, gentle words and generous hearts.