Top 10 Spring Accessories

10. Flirty Fringe- No, not Pocahontas suede fringe but tasteful tassels that will bring out your inner fashionista. Limit how far you take this trend so you don’t look like a fashion victim. Try a dramatic fringed bag or maybe subtle details to a dress or skirt.

9. Clutched! – Oversized totes can be overrated but a clutch can be more accessible, just make sure you can fit your gloss and cell phone in it. Try a framed clutch to a slouchy one. Just remember good things do come in small packages.

8. Cincher Up- Belts will still do wonders in the spring. Cinch up a simple shirt to a cardigan with a wide array of belts. Whether it is skinny or wide make sure you play with colors and textures. Like red patent leather or metallic hues. But springs new break out star is embellished belt buckles with jewels or natural stones.

7. White hot! – White accessories can give you instant attention and make a bold statement. Look fresh, clean and sophisticated with a pair of oversized sunglasses to an oversized bag. Mix and match textures like a croc embossed leather. There is nothing fresher than crisp white details.

6. Sky’s the Limit – Super stilts are all the rage. Exaggerated platforms and Lucite wedges are taking over the stiletto this season. Pair them with the right outfit so you avoid looking like a stripper. If you’re not comfortable being so far off the ground try a flat. They are just as appealing and far more comfortable.

5. Vinyl-No, Patent Leather, Yes! -No dominatrix rubber here just a pinch of texture to your wardrobe with elements of class. Use patent leather in your accessories like a belt, shoes or even handbags and don’t be scared to use color. Try a kelly green or rich red to accentuate a little black dress.

4. Gold, Silver, Bronze Oh My! – Metallic accents are sure to take over spring with brightly shone pieces from head to toe. No Olympians here just an array of silver heels, gold handbags and copper tone jewelry ruling the season.

3. Chandelier Inspired- Romantic an elegant chandelier crystals have trickled down from home d