Tips & Tidbits:

10. Shrek the Third- A new chapter in this fairytale movie is filled with romance, magic and a pregnancy for Fiona (Cameron Diaz). With his father in-law near death Shrek (Mike Myers), Donkey (Eddie Murphy) and Puss in Boots (Antonio Banderas) embark on a new adventure to find the true king of Far Far Away, Arthur (Justin Timberlake). While Shrek is away Prince Charming (Rupert Everett) declares that he is the rightful heir to the throne leaving chaos throughout the kingdom. Opens May 18.

9. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End – Will (Orlando Bloom), Elizabeth (Keira Knightly) and Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) set sail to free Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp). Upon his rescue they find that a titanic battle awaits them at the worlds end, where pirates of the four corners of the earth have to stand together to protect the future of their pirate ways. Opens May 25.

8. Oceans Thirteen- The boys are all back with an even riskier casino heist that means more than just money. This one is personal. New comer Willy Bank (Al Pacino) is a ruthless casino owner who is opening Vegas’s hot new casino crosses Danny Ocean (George Clooney). With revenge on his mind the gang groups up and on opening night of The Bank casino more than just the grand opening is in the works. Opens June 8.

7. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer- Marvel comics is back with its second installment of the Fantastic Four. Unusual occurrences are happening around the world. Reed (Loan Gruffudd), Susan (Jessica Alba), Johnny (Chris Evans) and Ben (Michael Chiklis) are called upon to locate and intercept what ever is destroying the earth. To there surprise the same thing that gave them super powers has spawned a new villain, the silver surfer while an old one returns, Dr. Doom (Julian McMahon). Opens June 15.

6. Live Free or Die Hard- Bruce Willis reclaims his role as Detective John McClane. His old school antics help him when terrorist plot to take down the United States infrastructure. With some help from computer hacker Matt Foster (Justin Long) McClane has his hands full saving the US. Opens June 27.

5. Transformers- Ready for the world to be transformed? This 80’s cartoon is back with a vengeance. Sentient robots known as the Autobots and Decepticons have brought their fued to earth leaving humans stuck in the middle of this robot battle. Opens July 4.

4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- Harry, Hermione and Ron return to Hogwarts for their fifth year. With Dumbledore’s truth about Lord Voldermort’s return being questioned by the Ministry of Magic a new dark arts teacher is appointed to keep an eye on things. Her strict presence leads Harry and a group of students to rebel and form “Dumbledore’s Army” a secret club where they learn to defend themselves against the dark arts. This is by far Harry’s most challenging year leaving him open to lose everything. Opens July 13.

3. Hairspray- Plus size dreamer Tracy Turnblad (Nikki Blonsky) turns her dancing dreams into reality when she lands a spot on the Corny Collins Show. An instant sensation leaves some stunned and clueless, especially the regular on-air princess Amber Von Tussle (Brittany Snow) and her mother, Velma (Michelle Pfeiffer). Tracy soon learns that big hair and dancing is shadowing over real issues like racial inequality. With the help of Motormouth Maybelle (Oueen Latifah) she brings attention to the segregation and still manages to win the hearts of her town. Opens July 20.

2. The Simpsons Movie- After 18 seasons of watching the whole Simpsons gang they finally come to the big screen. This tight lip plot is sure to be hilarious only letting out that “Homer must save the world from a catastrophe he himself created.” Opens July 27.

1. Rush Hour 3- Action comedy duo of Lee (Jackie Chan) and Carter (Chris Tucker) join up again in the third installment of the Rush Hour series. This time they are in Paris where they get mixed up with the Triads, a Chinese crime family. Opens August 10