NARS X Guy Bourdin Collab will leave you blushing

NARS+X+Guy+Bourdin+Collab+will+leave+you+blushing+
MCT

Perfect for the holiday season, NARS cosmetics has released a cheek palette that will sure to be the perfect gift for any makeup junkie. The NARS x Guy Bourdin Collection for Holiday 2013 includes the One Night Stand blush palette, that retails for $65. But before the price scares you away, this limited-edition palette comes with four blushes, one highlighter, and one bronzer. Anyone who knows about NARS knows that this is an amazing deal. The palette includes three of NARS most popular products, and three new products that are limited edition for this set. The set includes

• Devotee Highlighting Blush: Alabaster glow
  • Mistinguette Blush: Bright pink
  • Orgasm Blush: Peachy pink with golden shimmer
  • Laguna Bronzer: Brown powder with golden shimmer
  • Deep Throat Blush: Sheer peach
  • Goulue Blush: Medium pink

This set is a must have for anyone looking to add to their makeup collection or anyone who wants to never have to buy cheek products ever again.  It is a guarantee that you will fall in love with this palette, because of the versatility of the shades, it could be used in the winter as well in the summer. This palette will make anyone a NARS lover. The price might put many off, but the quality of NARS cannot be compared.