Budget Friendly Gifts For The Whole Family

It’s that time of year again and the gift giving holidays are quickly approaching. Having many friends and family members can really take a toll on your bank account. It’s relatively easy to save money and get presents for all of your loved ones. Here are a few of my secrets to giving nice, but budget friendly gifts.

The one stop shop for jewelry is Yazilind. They are a Chinese company, whose items can be bought through Amazon. Yazilind has a wide variety of earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings and more for an extremely low price. Often times they have sales with items that qualify for free shipping, otherwise the standard shipping price is $3.99. The only downside is that if the free shipping is used, it can take anywhere from three weeks to a month for the item to arrive. Otherwise the item will take about a week after purchase date to reach your doorstep.

For all of your media needs, go to www.deepdiscount.com. They have an elite selection of DVDs, Blu-Rays, CDs, and Vinyls, and even imports from other countries. The site is divided into different sections and it even has sale sections for each of the categories on the homepage. Shipping is a standard price of $1.99 and purchases over $25 are free.

If online shopping isn’t your forte, the best place for the best in person purchases is the Las Americas Premium Outlets in San Ysidro. There is always some kind of sale going on in almost every store and many of them offer a 10% off Military discount in addition to whatever sale they’re already having. If you really search around, there are some great deals to be found.

If all else fails, making gifts are always a great option. Plates of edible treats are always a sure crowd pleaser. Baking supplies can be found cheap at any grocery store and can be multiplied into large quantities for many people. Just present them in holiday themed disposable containers and add some ribbon or a bow and there you have it.