iPod classic is the new antique everyone wants

Today technology continues to amaze many people with its new and trendy gadgets that come out every year or so. The Apple products are just one of those companies that continues to aspire many people to keep purchasing the Apple products.

In 2001 the iPod classic was released by Apple and was a hit. The 160GB Classic can carry up to 40,000 songs with a battery life that can last for over 30 hours. More than most iPods that are being produced and sold today. Recently the iPod classic was discontinued.

Tim Cook the CEO of Apple said, “The Company no longer has access to the makings and redesign using other parts was impractical.

Now the 160GB iPod Classic is being sold all over the Internet for a high price. People are trying to get their hands on this iPod because it’s considered an antique now that it can no longer be manufactured.

This limited edition iPod has buyers wanting this gadget. EBay’s priced is $400 and on Amazon its up to $500.

Founder of Vintage Mobile, Djassem Haddad said, “The high prices are due to the difficulty in finding models, which were limited editions in their time.” An article from Billboard said, “They are being billed as vintage and rare.”

The release of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and other iPhones has change the way many of us use our phones. Now that most phones are much more advanced we are able to input music and pictures in our mobile devices. Not only are Apple products using advance technology but other phones such as the Samsung Galaxy, which allows you to import music also, and other phones as well. Our generation continues to enjoy new gadgets and now what we can’t have any more we suddenly all want.