Something Newsy- Episode 33

SD Mesa
Nicole, Francesca and Xamara discuss the rise of human trafficking and some possible prevention steps.

$320
$500

About the Contributors
Milena Greeney, Social Media Editor
Milena Greeney is the Social Media Editor at the Mesa Press. This is her third year attending Mesa College, and is majoring in Journalism advertising. This upcoming Fall, she is planning on transferring to San Diego State University to achieve a Bachelor's degree in journalism. She is from a town called Dana Point and loves to go to the beach and play the guitar. With that being said, she would love to advertise for a surf brand in the future or potentially open her own brand and invest in NFT's. Milena is extremely media savvy, she has a social media overall following of 32,067 with views of over 700k and is still growing.
Brandon Quintero, Staff writer
Hello, my name is Brandon Quintero, I love staying active as much as possible. I'm hoping to transfer out or if things go back to normal even recruited and be blessed with a full ride. So until then I am fully focused on my education while squeezing in some intense training when I can. I love recovery days when my body and mind are worn out which means cheat meals and movies/TvShows all day. My playlist consists of Country/Hardcore Metal/ EDM/pop/r&B/Street Rap. writing has never been a strength of mine but I'm hoping by the end of this semester I will have made Chloe Sullivan and Clark Kent from Smallville proud.
Teal Davis, Staff Writer
Teal Davis is a Staff Writer for the Mesa Press and a second-year student with San Diego Mesa College. She is currently majoring in Journalism. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, climbing, backpacking, and reading. In the future, she hopes to combine her love for writing with the outdoors.
$320
$500