Goodbye Hangovers

Ever woken up after a night of drinking feeling like a truck decided to take a de-tour, run over your head several times leaving you with a hell brought headache and sensitivity to the nightmare known as sunlight.

If you answered ‘yes’, you might be excited to hear that the scientist from the Australian Griffon health institute in Queensland, have found a solution to the problem. You’ll never have to deal with annoying hangovers in the morning anymore. To get down to it, they got two different varieties of beer , one regular beer and the other being a light beer and added electrolytes, -you know the ones found in your everyday energy drinks, manipulated the amount of electrolytes in different level, and found the results. They claim it is exactly the same regarding taste and can be expected to be more refreshing then the dehydrated beer everyone is so use to drinking. Professor Desbrow commented in an interview conducted by ‘The Sydney Morning Herald’ that “If you’re going to live in the real world, you can either spend your time telling people what they shouldn’t do, or you can work on ways of reducing the danger of some of these socialized activities.”

Yes, you guessed right, it does not contain the same amount of alcohol, as expected, so they could reach the mentioned results they had to reduce the alcohol by a lot. Which has not brought smiles to local beer fanatics of San Diego. Visting the local Pub in the area, Shakespeare Pub & Grille, I interviewed a fellow customer Gavin Ronalds, who upon hearing of this new beer was thrilled until he heard of the beer amount. “I can’t think of a beer that won’t give you a hang over. If you want something alcoholic that won’t give you a hang over you should go with hard cyder but such a small amount of alcohol Yea that’s really weak. I’ll save the money and take my chance with the hangover”.But don’t let that get you down or too excited just yet about this whole new beer. Since the discovery is still very new, it will still be a while before the electrolyte filled beer will hit the shelves.