George Zimmerman and his guns

George+Zimmerman+and+his+guns+
MCT

George Zimmerman has made headlines yet again in another gun-related incident. Zimmerman is infamously known for the fatal shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin that occurred in Feb. 26, 2012.
This time, it was Zimmerman that had been shot at.
According to CNN, Zimmerman was driving in Lake Mary, Florida when a man named Matthew Apperson shot at Zimmerman’s truck in an alleged road rage incident. The bullet went through Zimmerman’s side window and was almost hit in the head. Zimmerman was hit by the broken glass from the bullet and was transported to the hospital.
Apperson’s lawyers paint a different image of the incident, citing that it was Zimmerman who was in fact the aggressor. This isn’t the first time that both men have been in a dispute.
The fact remains that Zimmerman and guns just don’t mix. After his acquittal in the Martin case, Zimmerman was arrested after allegedly threatening his wife with a handgun in Sept. 2013. A couple of months later in Nov. 2013 Zimmerman was arrested again after allegedly pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend at the time and refusing to leave her home. In Jan. 2015, Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly throwing a wine bottle at another girlfriend.
Although interestingly enough all women dropped their charges and recanted their statements.
So why has Zimmerman been in all these disputes which have all somehow been gun-related yet, he has yet to be sentenced for any crimes? It is apparent Zimmerman loves his guns, and has a hot head who can’t seem to get along with anyone. Time and time again Zimmerman has flaunted his gun like he is invincible. Is everyone that has encountered a dispute with him lying, or is there some truth behind their claims? If it is true then it seems like there is a pattern in Zimmerman’s behavior.
In the years after his acquittal in the Martin case, it does make one wonder if he really was following the “stand your ground” rule in Florida, or if maybe there is really more to what happened that night than what is known.
As a firm believer in the saying “actions speak louder than words,” Zimmerman is clearly letting all of his actions do the talking for him. And if history has any way of repeating itself, Zimmerman will someday find his way in the hot seat of another murder charge, and he will not be able to get away with it this time. If Zimmerman is smart, he will sell his guns and move out of Florida and start somewhere new out of the public eye.