Mesa College students deal with too much these days

You may be wondering, what goes on at Mesa college that you are not aware of? Well there are lots of skateboard infractions and other events that would make you lose faith in humanity.
This story will cover events taking place from March 8- March 15.
Feces: This final incident is of no laughing matter, “Suspicious Circumstances occurred at M R100 on Mesa College Dr. Clothing and feces on the vehicle and clothing that is surrounding the vehicle. No report made.” The perpetrator should come forward, if not for the person who had to deal with this situation, for the children.
These people can be held in “high” regard: on March 15 there was a possible marijuana incident, no arrests were made.
Come to these people’s aide: There were two separate incidents involving a sick or injured person, one happening on 3/15 and another on 3/10. In the 3/15 case a “male student jumped for [the] ball on basketball court [and] landed awkwardly on foot.” On 3/10 a 31 year old male student had an injury to his right knee and was completely unable to walk.
Skateboarding infractions: skateboarder have it tough; they were pursued on 3 separate occasions: 3/14 and 3/10 twice. It cannot be confirmed at this time whether it is the same band of rebels sticking it to the man. Mesa College’s finest were able to cite a skateboarder on March 14. On the tenth it seemed to be a performer, he was reported to be doing “Tricks” on his BMX bike.
Common courtesy has gone the way of the dinosaur: A white Honda vehemently hit a pedestrian while going 15 mph, luckily for this Honda driver the pedestrian was not hurt. A detail to take notice on is that there is extensive front-end damage to the car.
Mesa College, the land of genius: On 3/14 a student was assisted to help find some lost property. It can be tough sometimes to find lost stuff especially the smaller stuff. This student apparently lost their car.
Harassment: On 3/08 there were two incidences of harassment. In one incident it was a dog harassing a woman in her early 60’s. The other had a female harassing someone, gender is not specified.
“Back in my day”: Students may have realized that instructors have to put in a code to shut off an alarm before entering a classroom. One instructor did not get the memo and decided it would be a good idea to just proceed with class as usual. In doing so the campus police had to go in and mend the situation. Repeated activations were done to fix the system.
Suspicious circumstances: There were five separate incidences on suspicious people in the one week time period. On the weekend spanning 3/11- 3/15 there was one incident of a male of unknown race that was seen entering a construction area with a bolt cutter. So keep on the lookout for racially ambiguous male. On 03/09 there were 2 incidences of suspicious activity the first incident was about a male carrying around dumbbells, great cause for concern. There was also a report of a “Female, shorter, wearing flip flops, grungy brown clothes,” serious stuff.
This final suspicious incident happened in a classroom; apparently someone had written on the board that “class was cancelled and that the instructor was on an off day,” lesson here is: never believe the board.