The implications of OBAMAnation

Barack Obama has been in office for almost 2 months now, and the change he promised has come.

In his first 2 months in office, Obama has spent close to $800 billion. On february. 17, Obama signed the $787 billion stimulus package. As of now, his plan is costing us more than 30 times what the Iraq war is.

This bill, or as Obama calls it, “the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act”, is just the beginning. Obama in now working on his mortgage relief plan which will cost another $75 billion dollars.

At the speech Obama gave in Denver after he signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, he said “The American Dream is being tested by a home mortgage crisis that not only threatens the stability of our economy but also the stability of families and neighborhoods,” said Obama. “While this crisis is vast, it begins just one house and one family at a time.”

Bottom line, if you can’t afford it don’t buy it. These people could not afford these homes but they bought them anyway. Helping those who ultimately made a bad decision is setting a bad example for America. It is unfair that those who worked harder should have to pick up the slack of those who have not.

Obama’s comment “Spread the wealth” says it all. He wants to take from those who have money and give to those who don’t. George Bernard Shaw once said “A government policy to rob Peter to pay Paul can be assured of the support of Paul.”?

Obama’s current plan put the deficit to $10.7 trillion. Take in mind that this is the same party that pointed the finger at the right wing for excess spending. He was elected on lies, and continues to use the idea of handouts to get people who want a free ride to support him.

So to all of you who voted for Obama, it was one of the largest turnouts in history. I hope that you remember what he said he was going to do, and in four or even eight years, compare it to what he actually did.

Obama has a vision for this country. One where people are deprived of there basic freedoms to protect them. Where all people are equal, no matter how hard they work. Welcome to Obama’s America, in four years I’ll be the one saying I told you so.