Dolci Mango serving European style frozen yogurt

Serving fresh, delicious and unique yogurt, Dolci Mango is a European style frozen yogurt place.

Mango a rare exotic fruit and dolci meaning delicious in Italian. Dolci Mango serves a combination of both rare and delicious yogurt flavors.

Dolci Mango is a self serve place, with different flavors and toppings.

They have plain yogurt, green tea yogurt, and flavors like, raspberry, mango, peanut butter, strawberry, honey dew, and cappuccino just to name a few.

They have a variety of toppings seasonal toppings include kiwi, watermelon, peach, banana strawberries, pineapples and more. Dry toppings include fruity pebbles, cocoa pebbles, granola, coconut, mochi and more.

How the creation works is you choose the cup size of your choice, and then you add the mixture of frozen yogurt, add the toppings, you can mix dry and seasonal toppings together.

The ounce starts at 33 cents. The way you pay is by weight, on how much you served yourself.

A great creation to try is strawberry yogurt with fresh strawberries, yogurt chips, and a dash of chocolate sprinkles. At first when trying the strawberry frozen yogurt, you get a sour tangy taste, tasting exactly like yogurt, only frozen.

If you are not quite sure on what yogurt you might like better, they have free sampler cups.

More of a tropical persona, they have coconut frozen yogurt, goes delicious with fresh pineapples and dry coconut shreds. Its tasty yet leaves a peculiar after taste.

Dolci Mango has a small variety of tasty smoothies, waffle yogurts, and snow sundaes.

Their Waffle Yogurt melts your taste buds with the tangy fruit added on top of a decent sized waffle and frozen yogurt. The fruit added, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwis give the sweetness to the waffle.

Their Snow Sundae is a mildly sweeter with blueberries, frozen yogurt and whip cream mounted on top of a waffle.

One of their smoothies is a strawberry banana mixture that fills you up with its delightful taste.

Dolci Mango is a healthier alternative from ice cream yogurt can reduce cholesterol and contains calcium, which can help with weight management.

Dolci Mangos closest locations are 1420 Garnet Ave. and 4724 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. They are opened from 11 a.m to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday.