Beachside Burger-Lounging made organic

Beachside Burger-Lounging made organic

Eating organic has never tasted so good.

The Burger Lounge is a tasty, convenient way to eat healthy without emptying your wallet.

This “Green Certified” burger joint utilizes all aspects of the new ‘go green’ era. The restaurant emphasizes their routine use of energy efficiency, water conservation, recycling and composting, pollution
prevention and the use of biodegradable and organic products. Only they’ve just made it taste good along the way.

Burger Lounge, with its laid-back surroundings and fresh ocean breeze, could easily be a quick lunch after school or a weekend meal with friends.

Elements of their renowned burgers, such as the grass-fed cattle, now provide food-lovers with two characteristics of a good meal: good taste and healthy ingredients.

If you’re looking for variety however, this might not be the place for you. Burger Lounge offers a limited menu, not providing many options if you’re looking for something other than burgers.

It’s rather refreshing to find a bite to eat without having to resort to one of the numerous fast-food chains on almost every street corner.

The service is not too shabby either. Burger Lounge is a rather progressive restaurant that practices what they preach environmentally but also manages to leave their customers eager to return.

Burger Lounge is one of those modernly refreshing burger eateries minus the enormous lunchtime rush with the long and trailing lines.

The service was quick, easy and friendly; three qualities that are not only fitting but pleasant. Surprisingly, it only took a mere eight minutes for a fresh veggie burger to arrive on the table.

For those who are convinced that a veggie burger cannot be qualified as a real burger, wait until you try this entrée. Burger Lounge emphasizes that they have elevated the hamburger to an art form. Although, their
‘art form’ still leaves a little room for improvement.

You have your choice of fresh fries, house-made onion rings, or both. Their turkey burgers are cooked with fresh basil, and their veggie burger is made with organic quinoa. The difference between a fast-food
burger and Burger Lounge can be summed up as flavor.

The only major downside of Burger Lounge is the hunt for parking in La Jolla; it can be quite a hassle.

Do not be fooled by their minimalist menu; the food is worth paying, at most, approximately $8 a plate.

Aside from their Burger Lounge Vegetarian, Grilled Turkey Burger, and Grilled Lounge Burger, they also
serve chicken tenders and salad.

For those with a sweet tooth, Burger Lounge is also well known for their Red Velvet “Hostess Style” cupcakes and their organic shakes and root beer floats.

Burger Lounge also has locations in Kensington, Coronado, and Little Italy.

Whether it be a nice meal out on the town, following a day spent lounging at the beach, or even a quick lunch break after school or work, Burger Lounge is never a bad pit stop.