Youtube Partnerships take work force

As the age of technology is at hand, employment opportunities have opened and our availanility of jobs are now ranged from being a doctor, journalist or online entertainment content creator.

YouTube partners are known to be one of the highes paid jobs on the Internet. Partnerships fall into an arrau of different genres on the website, from the captivating news of everyday life, gaming walkthroughs that is at its peak in the website, to the beauty guru who continue to get contracts from well known brands like Lancome, down to the entertainment categories where TV contracts are made on an average day. These categories all play a part in making YouTube the highest paying job offered to any person regardless of education level.

Philip de Franco who makes around 100 thousand a year, dropped out of college with no degree, and now own his own company and another YouTube Channel ‘SourceFed. Both news channels that have grown in popularity among all ages.

Pewdiepie a gamer who is known for his reactions in horror based games makes around 1.3 million a year minimum. He as well dropped out of college, while majoring in architecture.

RoosterTeeth also a gaming company makes about 500 thousand a year, this company not only focus on gaming parodys but comedy shorts too.

Could online jobs become more popular then office jobs that average white collare workers end up having. The answer to that is how popular your capable of becoming, not everyone has what it takes in working as a partner with YouTube.

For many partners sleep becomes a luxury as many record there footage in the late hour of the night to the early hours of the morning, editing the footage and re recording footage that may have come off as bad in the first shoot. The warm cup of coffee is a blessing in the morning as many content creators have deadlines, companies to run and schooling to finsih. But the satisfation on having there content out in the workd is well worth the many hours of work.

But as many new people try to become a partner, desperation becomes eminent people continue commenting, begging for advertising to there own channels on your feed. Many people dont realize that all partners of Youtube had to start their own way, earing their own subscribers one at a time. The continuation of comments of “how can i become famous? can you advertise my channel etc.” These comments and messages keep clogging the inboxes. In this era where popularity and fame seems to be the most important thing on people’s minds, its not surprising to see countless amount of individuals wanting the fame without doing the work and earning it.